The summer release: Ulysses 17 adds favorite keywords, image captions in the editor, and a cool new fullscreen mode on iPad.
Keyword Management (iOS)
Keyword management comes to iOS! There’s now a panel that lets you display and organize all your keywords. You can edit or delete keywords, customize their colors, and merge several keywords into one.
You can now mark your most-used keywords as favorites and enjoy easy access to them throughout Ulysses, both on Mac and iOS.
New Export Styles
We’ve added four new export styles to let you make your PDF/DOCX output look good.
Revamped iPad Fullscreen Mode (iOS)
On iPad, you can now hide all unnecessary distractions. With an external keyboard attached, you can open and close fullscreen mode with the shortcut ⌃⌘F (command-control-F).
Image Captions in the Editor and PDF/DOCX Export
Captions are now shown on image previews in the editor, and export to PDF/DOCX.
V17.1RELEASED AUGUST 27, 2019
- The completion of tags and categories when publishing to WordPress or Ghost works again.
- Fixed an occasional crash on launch when running OS X 10.11.
- Fixed a crash when importing styles and themes on OS X 10.11.
- Fixed a possible crash while editing keywords.
- Fixed a crash with Dropbox syncing.
- Fixed a crash when opening export in second editor.
- Fixed tapping a sheet while holding the Command or Shift key.
V17Released August 19, 2019
- Icons of keyword filters now show their keywords’ color
- Automatically update numbering of ordered lists
- Repeatedly press Return within a list to reduce indentation level
- Ensure that manual order of keywords is always retained
- Fixed handling of images with whitespace in the filename in TextBundles
- Allow to export syntax highlighting and raw HTML when publishing to Ghost
- Fixed uploading images to Ghost blogs when custom domains are used
- Fixes problem with long filenames when publishing to Ghost blogs
- Fixed crash when merging sheets
- Fixed crash when re-opening app when focus was in search field
- Fixed crash when dragging out broken sheet
- Fixed crash when creating empty markup